DIO currently only sells to European countries. If you live in it, we offer you several ways to make the payment of your purchase and all totally secure. If you reside outside Europe, please contact us to place your order.
You can pay by credit or debit card, even if you are not registered (as a guest).
The accepted cards are: VISA and MASTERCARD. Payments are also accepted through rechargeable cards belonging to the VISA ELECTRÓN circuit. In addition, thanks to the express payment system, you can return to place an order on our page without having to repeat your bank details. For your peace of mind, BANCO BBVA guarantees absolute security, since both your personal data and those of your card travel encrypted thanks to the SSL secure server provided by this financial institution, endowed with the 3D secure certification protocol verified by "Visa" and "MasterCard Secure Code".
The data on your credit card are not registered in any database but go directly to the Bank's POS Terminal (Point of Sale Terminal). Likewise, at no time does DIO receive your card details, only confirmation of your payment. After you have entered your VISA or MasterCard credit card number in the order window, we will establish a connection with your card issuer so that you can confirm your identity using a code.
Payment by bank card is only made if the authentication is successful. The card issuing bank will debit the invoice amount immediately after the order.
This is another totally secure online payment method that will allow you to pay the order. The data related to your account and your credit card will be managed directly by Paypal, which will simply provide us with a communication by mail once the payment has been made. If you wish to pay through PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal after selecting the method of payment. If you already have a PayPal account, you can log in there with your user details and enter the email address and personal password stored in the corresponding PayPal window and confirm the payment. Incoming payment is generally reserved with us within a few minutes and your order will be processed immediately. After a return: If you return the items to us, the credit will be credited to the PayPal account you used. There you have the option to transfer the amount back to your reference account.
You can also pay with this modality existing only in Spain. It is a platform created by Spanish banks where you can send us money and you do not need to give us your bank account, only with your phone number is sufficient. For this purpose, our phone number to which you must make the payment is 690 811 508, which is DIO's phone.
The "not accepted" forms of payment are: transfer, cash and cash on delivery.
As soon as your payment has reached us, (note not when you have made it, but when it has reached us), shortly after you will receive a confirmation by email. Yes, you do and you do not receive the confirmation in less than 24 hours. This may be for the following reasons:
1. The email address was stored incorrectly.
2. Your SPAM filter blocks your email address
3. The email is on your SPAM request. If you have not received a payment confirmation and a shipping confirmation, you can see the status of your order as a registered customer in your customer account.
If you have placed an order as a guest and have not received any information about the status of your order after a long time, please contact our customer service.
Any payment made to DIO will entail the issuance of an electronic invoice. Such invoice will be emailed to you after your order has been shipped. As a registered customer, you can also view or change information about your billing or delivery address in your customer account.
-Only one bank card can be used per order. You cannot pay for a part order with more than one bank card.
- Only one "gift card" can be used to pay for an order and / or the combination of a bank card, plus a "gift card".
- The prices of the products indicated on the Web are in euros and include the taxes to which they are subject in the European Union. They do not include the taxes to which they are subject in countries or territories outside the European Union. If the currency of the User's country does not match the one that appears in the prices of the products on the Web and the user makes a purchase with said currency, the Bank of the User who processes the purchase order will apply the exchange rate corresponding to the date of purchase. The User's bank may apply a different exchange rate.